During the Covid-19 crisis, and per the Nevada Governor’s mandate, LVFLM has been required to make adjustments to continue serving our clients. Please note the following:
- We are conducting legal business as usual and will be available via phone or email during our standard business hours (8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday).
- Our office doors are closed to the public and the majority of our employees are working from home, but because our office already operates on a paperless system, there is little difference in our operations.
- We are accepting new clients.
- We are doing consultations via email, telephone, or video conferencing.
- Please be advised that the Clark County Court System is also affected by the Covid-19 state mandate, but is still operating. We are staying on top of all updates from the court.
Please call our office at (702) 357-3122 or contact us if you would like to schedule a consultation with an attorney.